Thursday, May 25, 2017

Snap Back

I know that Eminem's intent for writing these few lyrics were not meant for me, a dentist wife and mom of 3 little kids.

Not meant to fit my life both times that I've returned from my brief get away in Las Vegas.

Not meant to mean a hurt back from picking up your babe the wrong way after a few days of laying by the pool, eating yummy food, being up & outside after the sun has gone down, spending time with good friends. 

But, somehow, I think they fit.


2017


2016

"Snap back to reality, 
oh, there goes gravity, oh..."

Trevi @ The Forum Shops with BFF Sara
Jupiter Pool
Better room in Octavius Tower
Joe's @ The Forum Shops with Jaime 
Using secret doors because I'm a local.
Bellagio Buffet that was outrageously priced!
5th Billboards with Vicky 
Cher!
Ed Sheeran for my big girl!
Celine's performance was magical.
I almost fell over the rail.

The Park at night is a new Vegas must. 

Five50 Pizza from the Aria back in my room, because we can!
It's always such a good time, but the SNAP BACK is a real challenge. REAL CHALLENGE.

(I'm finishing up this post while Jocelyn has been hysterical in her car seat for 30 minutes because I didn't grab the right kind of candy as we wait in the school pick up line. At least my back is feeling better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment