Monday, May 29, 2017

Gems

Oh, the things we found while helping my mom clean out some stuff from her house this weekend.

Fun trip down memory lane for sure.


Maybe age 5 - my hair is magical


Glamour Shots @ The Boulevard Mall - you know you wanted to have these done when you walked by, looking in the window seeing everyone get all fancy draped in feather boas.


8th grade family picture - Olan Mills baby - Look at all those rings! 


Maybe my junior year - I have no words.


It's a major award. Well, two of them. 


Senior year - This picture still hangs on the hall as you walk into Eldorado High School. Yeah, I was a big deal. Ha!


Honestly, who could get rid of any of these gems?


You'd have to be a crazy person, that's for sure.

But let's talk about this find. 
My mom wants me to always remember that I love my Sugar. 
(He made me put it on right away. Right. Away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment