Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Let's Hear It for the Boys!"

My girl is in Itty Bitty Water Ballet. (It's adorable! But I may be a bit biased.)

I told her cute friends to join the class so she would have more fun.

And fun she has had.

Lily + Zoe + Kenny + Afton = F U N

Their cute dance was set to "Let's Hear It for the Boys." The girls dressed in adorable 80s gear and killed it!

Lily was out of town for the performance so that was a bummer, but these three were great! 
Their coach was super sweet. 
The girls all adore her. 
Jocelyn wanted to wear sunglasses too! 

Their next song they are dancing to is "I Want Candy!" Makes this 80s girl momma smile! 

If you want to come, let me know. It's going to be fabulous! 

Let's hear it for MY GIRL, to heck with silly boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment