Saturday, June 28, 2014

He Has Another Love

My sugar has such a big heart. His love for me is amazing. I feel safe when he's around. I know I'm adored by him. I know that having him as my eternal companion is the best decision I've ever made. I LOVE my sugar.
But it's true. He has fallen for another girl, yet again. As if I wasn't enough, or even his second love after me couldn't satisfy him. 
Another girl has caught his eye. Another girl is able to make him light up whenever he sees her. Another girl is able to leave him speechless with just a little smile or smirk. Another girl has found a place in his giant, loving heart that I can't compete with. Another girl has the power to make him weep just when he thinks about how lucky he is to have her in his life. He truly loves another girl, and I LOVE him even more for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment