Sunday, June 8, 2014

Go Go Power Rangers

Ummmm. This show is the absolute worst show ever. Well, maybe not as bad as Yo Gabba Gabba, but it's up there. I remember the original and it was even terrible then, back in the day. (My brother had a crush on the pink ranger so it was watched more than I would like to admit in my childhood home.)
My children had never heard of it until some friends at Afton's preschool, Aiden and Peyton (twin brother and sister) taught her the game on the playground. Afton in turn taught her brother and now, I have those little twins to thank for making me watch that crazy show over and over.  But I also have those two little twins to thank for teaching my babies a fun game that they play together and work as a team. For that, I'm super thankful.

Today Afton was super inspired and took her viewing pleasure to the next step. "MOM. We NEED to make our own Power Ranger suits. I'm sure you have a pink shirt for me and black shirt for Jack. I NEED scissors and glue and fast. Let's do this." (This emotional and desperate conversation took place at 7:15 this morning.)

I told her that she first had to design it and then we would work together to assemble it.  "Okay, FINE. Ughhhh."

This really was a fun, imaginative, and creative morning. I love being their mom.


Go Go Power Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment