Thursday, June 12, 2014

"Izza Pizza Party"

My best friend from high school is still my very best friend today. I am so glad to have her in my life still. I love that our kids can play together, always smiling, laughing, and having fun. It saddens me to think that in 2 short years, we will be moving from Las Vegas and my best friend. Stick, aka Sara, I HEART you.

It was her middle boy's birthday, Dillon, and we were excited to attend. (Dillon is one of the brother's that Afton is not quite sure who she wants to marry in the temple. Either Dillon or his big brother Tyson. Decisions. Decisions.)

Dillon?
or Tyson?

It was a Pizza Party that was hosted by the UNLV Culinary Instructor. All invited got to make their own pizza from scratch in a REAL kitchen, along with decorate their own sugar cookies. The kids had so much, but I think the adults did as well. Plus the pizzas were delicious! I may have eaten the entire thing. 


Food Bingo with Chocolate Chips
Finished sugar cookie

This party put my parties to shame. Thanks Sara for letting my kids come and celebrate with your boy. It was such a fun party. I am bummed that I didn't get a picture with your cute boy with my babies, especially in their special aprons. Happy Birthday Dillon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment