Saturday, May 31, 2014

Zappos' Downtown Shoe Down

We (well me) enjoy attending the fun events around town whenever we can get to them. This one was at Zappos Downtown. I think it would be so fun to work for this company. (Sidenote: I just want to say that I'm so impressed with how much downtown Las Vegas is improving. It's no longer the scary, creepy, dirty, "hold-on-to-your-purse-as-tight-as-you-can" kind of joint it used to be. Fun shops, yummy restaurants, sweet park, good times.)
Ok, back to what I was talking about. Zappos is celebrating their 15th birthday, so why not invite the whole city to buy their shoes, clothes, household items, etc. at 45% off with ALL the proceeds going to Opportunity Village? Why not have a free petting zoo for the kids and fun coloring tables set up for further enjoyment? Why not have a plethora of food trucks on hand, especially the snow cone one when it's 100° outside? Why not?
Did I mention I LOVE this company?
We ALL had a fun time. Yes, I did purchase some shoes, because I'm sure you were wondering. (As if I could pass up a good deal and a great cause.)
Go check it out! Zappos!

No comments:

Post a Comment