Friday, May 16, 2014

2ND ANNUAL Mommy Daughters Date

Daddy and Jack are camping at the father son camp out tonight. Afton knew that meant it was a girl's night, and she was very specific about her plans for the evening. "ALL I want is cheese sticks and to see lots of animals. So... let's go to that place I went with daddy." It was decided, and we were off.

"Hey! Girl's night!"

Last year, she went to Rainforest Cafe in the MGM. She ordered tons of food, and barely ate any of it. She promised that would not happen this year. (Especially since that joint is super expensive.)

Notice her cheese sticks - they were actually really good. 

We got dressed up, all wearing pretty dresses, even Jocelyn. She wore a sea foam green like the flower in Afton's hair. We ALL coordinated, as per Afton's request.

We took lots of pictures. (Duh, I always do.)
We discussed her plans for kindergarten. "I'll probably just learn how to read everything, instead of just 'Zac the Rat' and 'Gus the Duck'. I'll be like a real reader." 
We sang Katy Perry. 

We checked out all the animals, especially the crocodile. Or alligator. Not sure what it was. 

We made ice cream sundaes at home and watched Spy Kids. 

All in all, we had lots of fun. (Jocelyn slept the entire time, so I take it she was bored. Ha. Or just recuperating from her 2 month shots today. Poor baby.)

I hope the boys had as much fun as we did. (Doubt it. Camping is dirty.) Looking forward to next year with my 2 cute girls. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment