Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Mayo

This was a fun way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo ~ building our own 5 Layer Dip cups! Our layers were a little different from the original recipe you see everyone else make, but I like to think ours was way better! The babies had so much fun making their own and they ate every bit of it. I wish we had guacamole though. (See I really can spell it correctly.)

Materials:
clear cups
spoons

Ingredients:
leftover homemade fajitas from Daddy
refried Beans
cheese
salsa
tortilla chips


 Eating while assembling
I thought I had the fatter clear cups, but these worked just as well.
 Finished product - We crunched up the chips and just ate it with a spoon.
You know you really celebrated HARD on Cinco de Mayo when you have beans in your hair!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that just with a phone call i made to Dr.omohan, I got my ex
    back to me within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr.omohan
    before i called him but i didn't know that all those stuff were so accurate
    until i got my ex back, After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share
    my testimony with every one on this website that Dr.omohan is a real and
    powerful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with
    love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr.omohan via Call or What-App
    +2348164816038. or email: (dromohanspell@gmail.com )  

    ReplyDelete