Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy 2nd Month

Time is flying by. You are so much fun. Well, except during the hours of 6-10 pm. During that time you are pretty fussy. (My first colicky baby.) We still love you even when you're a fusser butt. You are growing so much it is crazy. You have outgrown newborn clothes and it makes me sad to think that you used to fit so perfect on my chest. I now have a regular sized baby. :) Afton insists daily, almost hourly, that she is grown up enough to hold you without any help, and walk around with you. I promise, I don't allow it. Jack comes up with a new name for you almost everyday. Some of them have included, Jocely (Joss-u-lee), Baby Bum, Poopy Butt Girl, My Baby, Princess, Joss, Jossy Girl, My Child, Sissy, and Lovely girl. He will call you any of these nicknames throughout the entire day, until he finds a new one. I love it. He adores you. We all do.


9 lbs. 12 Oz. - (60th percentile as a premie, 16th percentile as full term)
21.8 inches - (73rd percentile as a premie, 20th percentile as full term)
Head - 37 centimeters (43rd percentile as a premie, 5th percentile as full term)
 Easter
1st meeting Cousin Angela
Tired of T Ball
1st Swimsuit


No comments:

Post a Comment