Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Hide and Seek

My big girl wanted to play hide and seek in this joint.

I thought it best that we not do that.

There may have been a few reasons as to why I would "Ruin the most epic game of hide and seek." 

First, crazy stairs. 


Another being that the ground wasn't even and I tripped over my own feet at least 3 times in a 7 minute time span. 
(Stop laughing at me.)
Next, so many places to fall off and break your leg!
Another being that it was like a labyrinth through all the tiny hallways.

Oh yeah and because as soon as the flashlight on my phone turned off on accident, she wigged out like she was a toddler in dark room at bedtime, reaching for my hand with a little whimper.
It was super dark in there, like pitch black super dark in there. 
(In all honesty, it would be an amazing place to play hide and seek, when they are a bit older. But not know. Where the heck is Jocelyn?)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment