Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Magic Fairy

So far, we have been pretty lucky.

As my sister-in-law Stephanie would say, my Magic Fairy has been hard at work.

And if that is the case, I am thankful so much for my Magic Fairy.



We have had close proximity with our 29 Palms Duty Station, still only a few hours away from our loved ones in Las Vegas.

And here now in Bremerton with his Bangor Duty Station, we are only an hour or so away from a different set of our family.


And oh how thankful I am for that close proximity.

Who knows if we will always be so lucky to have this close proximity? Who knows if my Magic Fairy will always do her job? Who freaking knows if we will even stay in the Navy? (My Sugar changes his mind every other day.)

But, either way, I am thankful for my family, the ones close in proximity, and the ones who are far enough away to keep me from going crazy! (Ha, I joke. I joke. That was funny!) Thankful for all of you, truly.

And I can't forget, I am oh so thankful for my Magic Fairy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment