Thursday, February 1, 2018

Messages of Love

I've got Pringles cans all over my house. Great sale at Costco and my babes are loving it.

I thought I'll save these for something.

---------------------------------------------

Earlier last week when we were reading our scriptures, Jack said that he didn't know how to actually look things up in the scriptures. "You always just find it for me."

I thought I'll have to fix that.

---------------------------------------------

With Valentine's coming, it's important that we focus on showing love. Especially in our family, because that is where it seems to lack the most, unfortunately.

I thought how can we remedy this, and quick!

---------------------------------------------

An FHE on messages of LOVE, equipped with old Pringles cans, individual activites to find messages of LOVE, and a hope, and a prayer, that it will help our little family be more loving towards each other.

Making our heart jars.
We will open our heart jars on Valentine's night and hopefully see how much we truly love each other. 
Jack chose ice cream sundaes for our treat. 
Today, the following day after our family home evening, she writes a message of love to me. "No peeking yet momma."

No comments:

Post a Comment