Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Momentary Bliss

Did I just inhale these 2 cupcakes in less than 37 seconds? Yes. Yes I did.

Why?

Ok.

Here it goes.

Jocelyn and Afton are sick. Again. 4th time since we've moved here. Jocy has had a fever since Sunday off and on. Afton's fever was worst today but started feeling bad on Monday. It's only Wednesday but just the beginning of whatever is bothering her. 

Cat scan for the babe - since Jocy was hit in the head at the park by a large swing - very large swing

Chest and Abdomen x-ray - since Jocy cried the entire time at the doctor today (11:00 am until 4pm) - a hysterical cry that had the doctor is a state of panic at times as she couldn't tell the doctor any specific spot it hurt - only wail in pain

Afton has a follow up appt because the Dr. Is concerned with her tummy, and wants to rule out anything major.

Diagnosis - they're sick. 

There is much more that is currently stressing me out, but my babes are most important. They're in pain. They ache. They're exhausted. I haven't slept since last Friday. I'm exhausted. They feel terrible and I can't seem to help.

Even a Slurpee can only help a little bit. Just like 2 Hostess Cupcakes can not bring me true happiness. Just momentary bliss until I have to console my miserable, sick babes who just can't seem to catch a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment