Thursday, September 7, 2017

Currently Looking into Adoption

Today was just the meet and greet.

She wanted to look pretty for her teacher.


She was nervous at first, and too shy to tell her teacher her name. But she was able to point it out on her cubby when her teacher asked which one was her's.


She couldn't be bothered with meeting other kids. "I has you here momma and all dese toys to explore."


She's going to do great. I'm going to be a mess.


My husband will be furious with this post. Absolutely furious. But I'm not sure that this is the last babe I want to take to preschool. Ever. That's a pretty freaking big deal. 


I know I'm done physically having babies, especially since my pregnancies suck royal butt. (My husband thinks the doctors and I just make up the whole, "Need to be on bed rest" thing.) But, I'm currently looking into adoption. Because come on. How freaking cute is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment