Saturday, September 16, 2017

Girls Night

Daddy and Jack are enjoying Nitro Circus at Safeco tonight by themselves without us girls (Jack's birthday present that he wanted desperately. "I want to do something just by myself with mom or dad, like Afton did for her 7th birthday, remember. Her awesome horseback riding trip.")

So us girls are having fun without them. (As much fun as one can have when the mom has a bit of a head cold and Jocelyn is full-fledged sick, since she decided to go into the Puget Sound willingly up to her neck, with all of her clothes and shoes on.)

Movie ~ Nancy Drew


Treat ~ Dippin' Dots

See the boogers dripping from her nose. Poor babe. 

Activity ~ Painting nails


(This post is being written because I asked my Sugar to be sure to take lots of pictures of Jack's special night. I really hope he has, but if not, I'll steal this picture from his Instagram account and use this to help remember - both for Jack and me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment