Friday, September 1, 2017

Seahawk 7th

I texted all of our family that we live by now.

Asked if they could make it.

Asked Jack to pick his favorite 7 snacks for his birthday menu. I thought of this while trying to sleep one night and it was like a tongue twister that gets stuck in your head and you keep saying it over and over. (Told him we needed a fruit and vegetable so there was something healthy.)

7 Favorite Snacks for our Favorite 7 Year Old Jack

Say that 7 times fast.

And then decided to make it a Seahawk themed party since I saw the grey colored forks at the store. (Truly inspired. Ha!)

And I knew that I had bought him 2 jerseys and Seahawk colored comforter set for his birthday already. Jerseys are necessities while living here in the PNW.

So, his party turned out. (Thanks to markers, an old cereal box, and gray colored paint sticks for decorations.) Oh, and because of family and a bright sunny day at Chism Beach Park celebrating my handsome, smart, kind, silly, and tender boy.

7 is the new 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment