Thursday, July 27, 2017

Showstopper

My Sugar and I weren't sitting together for this magic show. Afton was sitting with her daddy when she was picked to go up on stage to help out with the act.


I was sitting next to a husband and wife in another part of the audience and overheard the wife say, "Oh she is really pretty. Her poor parents will have their work cut out for them when she gets older."


The husband replied, "Hope the dad has a shotgun."


I leaned over and said, "Thank you. That's my oldest, and her Daddy will be investing in one sure enough."



The husband smiled and said, "Oh wow. She looks just like you." The wife then smacked his leg and gave him a very upset look.


It was awkward for the rest of the show.
Even if the magician was able to find the card that he was searching for while escaping from a straightjacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment