Wednesday, September 2, 2015

"Spaceship!"

If you have not seen The Lego Movie, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Honestly, just ashamed.

I am not a big fan of letting my kids watch a lot of TV, or movies either, for that matter. My Sugar has a different opinion, but we won't go there. They completely zone out and it drives me crazy. CRAZY!

But for some reason, I am a little more willing to let them zone out if they are watching The Lego Movie. Fortunately, they have not figured this out. The movie is filled with great actors, hilarious writing, and the perfect amount of sarcasm!

There are so many more! Clearly, I have a problem.

Because of this movie, it has made my children really interested in playing with Legos. They are expensive as crap, or maybe I am just cheap, so I have never bought them for our family. But Afton got some for her birthday and she was hooked.


Jack plays with them all the time at play dates, and always talks about what he built. He got his own Scuba Lego set from our sweet friends, Jason and Yvonne and he was ecstatic. Well, all of the kids got their own Lego set and it's been Legos, Legos, Legos ever since.


We can't go to a store without spending 5 minutes on this aisle. 

Yesterday we went to the Lego Club at the library. I knew a lot of people loved Legos but man! There were tons of kids with this Lego obsession there. It was packed! But that didn't stop my babies from getting creative.






Jack's Spaceship - Afton's Space Station

"SPACESHIP!"




No comments:

Post a Comment