Thursday, September 24, 2015

Playtime with my Jocelyn.

We are sitting and reading books.  
Jocelyn stands up and has decided she's done reading.  
She grabs my hand and leads me to her next idea of fun.

We sit and play.


She screams and laughs. 



She decides she wants to eat them.


I tell her, "No, you can't eat them. They are toys. Not food."

She laughs at me for telling her such nonsense. 


She decides she wants to play in a different way.


Like 52 Card Pick-Up kind of way. 

I tell her, "No, we don't dump them out."

She didn't listen. 





She gets mad when I laughed when she bonked herself in the face. 

She gets over it and decides to continue her destruction. 

I tell her, "You need to take care of sister's toys. She loves them so be nice." 
So, she gives the toys a hug. 


I ask her to help me. "Let's clean up okay?" I even sing the song. 
"Clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere."





She laughs at me. 


She doesn't help.



She left, and returned to reading. 

Playtime with my Jocelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment