Friday, August 9, 2013

Getting our Money's Worth!

If you live in Las Vegas, you have little kids, and you have a brain, you must get the Discovery Children's Museum Members Pass. It was $175 for a year. You can have 2 card holders and they are each allowed to bring in 7 additional guests with them each time they come. Regular admission for anyone over the age of 12 months costs $12! That is INSANE! I am so glad that Bobi Tone and I split the cost of the pass. I am pretending to be part of her family, but I don't mind! :) Needless to say, we are definitely getting our money's worth!
 
We have been here at least 6 times in the last 4 months but they are still excited to go every time.
They couldn't wait for it to open.

 Our guest today was Grandma Jones!
 Captain Jack!
 Queen Afton
 Discovering Colors
 Playing Veterinarian
 "Mom, he doesn't look like Deuce, but I will call him Deuce.
Do you think he cares? I don't think so."
 "I am ready to work! Like now!"
"On nice and tight!"
 
Every time we go, we find somewhere new to play! Somehow we have missed this construction worker spot. It was a hit today!
(Well, back on July 19, 2013. I am behind on blogging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment