Monday, August 5, 2013

Divas and Drag queens!

So glad that one of my old student's parents still thinks of me to pass along free tickets, whenever she can. Thank you Davonne! Can't believe Tobey is going to be in 7th grade. (I was his 2nd grade teacher!)

On this special night we had tickets to Divas down at the Quad. (Worst hotel EVER!) It was fun to take some of these UNLV DIVAs with me. My husband made sure to let me know that, "You do realize ALL of us have an exam tomorrow morning right?" I figured it was okay, since the show started at 9:30 and knowing ALL of us mommies, we would make sure that the daddies didn't have to do anything out of the ordinary (studying). Sure enough, we got out babies down and in bed, along with getting ourselves all "DIVAed" up & ready for our big night.
 I did take wayyyyyyyy toooooooo many pictures, and most of them were crappy, but I will just comment on a few that had to make the blog.
 Lady Gaga 
Britney Spears

This was the same dude. I was embarrassed that he had a nicer chick body then I have. 
I questioned my personal work out ethic. 
It is NOT as good as his, clearly.
 My favorite performer was Celine Dion. 
I have seen the actual Celine 2 different times and I CAN"T STAND how she performs. 
She is very "crotchy", as proven by this picture above. 
She salutes the crowd every 15 seconds. 
She makes ridiculous silly faces. 
Then salutes the crowd again. 
This dude was identical in ALMOST every way. (ALMOST)
It was hilarious to watch. 
I couldn't stop laughing.
 He was also Cher! 
Not a drag queen show, without Cher. (So classic!)

Fun night all around with these ladies!

By the way, our husbands did fine on their "exam the next morning." Thanks for allowing us ONE night out! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment