Thursday, November 8, 2018

Routine

Man. I've been out of it.

My routine is off.

I somehow am forgetting to wash my face every morning. (Ugh. My skin.)

I somehow am forgetting to take my meds in the morning. (Ugh. My body and brain.)

I somehow am forgetting my babes ballet, swim,  heck even preschool classes. (Ugh. My poor babes.)

I somehow have not been able to get back into a good schedule of working out. (Ugh. My body.)

Man. I need routine. Like bad.

But, I'll focus on the positive.

Without routine, there are some better things I've been able to do. Focus on others, not myself. Show kindness, be a good example for my babes to love everyone, no matter their struggles or status in life. Check in on my friends and family, offer support and encouragement. Take meals over, hold sweet babies, walk dogs, laugh with, cry with, listen to, and love.

So... whatever. Screw my routine. Who needs good skin and a fit body? It will all work out, with or without a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment