Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Just Another Day with Jocelyn

Gym locker room.
"Faith. You know. My mom says that we should not walk around all willy, nilly naked in the locker room. Does your mom like your area and boo boos out for everyone to see?"

Couple's house in the ward.
"Those guys sure do have a lot of toys for being so old. See mom. I can keep my toys just like they do, and I think they're 100 or something. You're almost as old as them, right?"

Trying to quickly find something to eat.
"Let me help mom. I got this. Ooops. I don't got this."


While on a phone call with a sweet sister.
"Mom, tell her that it's okay to not be able to go to Costco. That's a terrible place." (Nothing in the entire conversation ever hinted at or sounded remotely like Costco.)

Ultrasound room waiting for the Doctor.
"Mom. This looks like honey. But it sure doesn't smell like honey. It smells like a cherry butt."


Win-co checkout line
"I told my mommy I would be a good listener and stop sticking weird things down my pants, like markers, toys, and candy if she'd buy me this gum. And look. She's buying it. So... no more stuff in my pants it is."

Driving home.
"Smiling is my favorite. Just like Buddy the Elf."


Oh, Jocelyn.




No comments:

Post a Comment