Friday, November 16, 2018

No Clue Where We Were

There's water all around this place. Ocean water. Lake water. Creeks. I'm sure there are rivers. So much water. And most of the time I have no clue where we are. I just go along for the ride, feeling geographically dumb because I could actually look at a map. (But ain't nobody got time for that.)

Last Saturday was no exception. No clue.

Jack's soccer game took us out an hour or so away from home. Took a bridge that I know we've been on a bunch of times before on our adventures. But I can't tell you the name of it.

But the end result was somewhere new. With new beaches. New water. New things to explore. And of course new fun memories and a crap ton of pictures.


Who knows where we will end up next Saturday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment