Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Bidders Are Winners

Jack had an auction at school today.

Brought in some old stuff from his room to donate.

He was so stoked to spend his tickets on things he wanted.

He didn't have as many tickets as some of his other classmates had, mainly because he didn't keep track of them. Organization is not his best quality.

He even bought some of the stuff he had actually donated.

I asked him what in the world was he doing buying something that he already owned and decided to donate in the first place.

"I bought it so I could make sure my friend could have it. He didn't earn a lot of tickets and he's my friend. I just wanted to make him happy."

It was the best auction I've ever been to in my life. Being an awesome freaking human is his best quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment