Thursday, August 23, 2018

Ninjas

Last night I couldn't sleep.

Imagine that.

I was thinking of somewhere to take my mom that she hasn't visited before and that my babes would enjoy. (If the smoke subsided, of course.)

I thought about this garden that we passed by all the time but have never ventured into. And then I thought about how cute my babes are in their long underwear, that we wore while camping last week.

They always pretend to be ninjas wherever they wear them.

And then my idea came to me.

Ninjas in a Japanese Bonsai Garden

So... here is our ninja photo shoot. (Thankfully the smoke went away due to the overcast of almost rain clouds.)

This photo shoot could also be attempt to get Jack to write a story with these pictures once I print them. My Jack boy is quite creative, but I have to be creative myself in getting him to practice writing.

Hence, a crazy ninja photo shoot just for fun.

I imagine his story will go something like this...


"A long time ago there was a battle between 2 very different ninjas. They were once close, as you see, they were born from the very same mother. But as time passed, they began to fight for their mother's love, causing them to drift apart..."














































No comments:

Post a Comment