Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Handsome Boy

He hates taking pictures.


He is nothing like his sisters in this regard.


I had to mentally prepare him to be able to get these pictures done this morning.


I knew I had to act fast or else I'd lose his adorable smile and see his frustrated frown. I'd probably even see his scrunched up eyeballs due to the sun, which was nowhere to be found this morning. "My eyes. It's too bright. The sun hurts my eyes," is regularly heard if I'm taking his photo.


But today, for 12 minutes we took pictures and I can't be more pleased with the result.


He's the cutest, smartest, funniest, kindest (except to his sisters), loving, most creative, most handsome little boy there ever was. And no, I'm not biased.


Just look at these pictures.


He's getting baptized on September 2, and he's really excited. He's a great kid in his primary class and always first to share the answers according to his sweet teacher, Sister Newvine. He always sings in primary if it's Solos for Rolos, but pretty much hates when I make him sing during sacrament with me. He is too nervous to share his testimony in public, but he assures me he has one, and will one day get brave. He's not sold on going on a mission because he'll miss us too much. "But that could change, maybe. I just love you a lot." He says the best prayers, always thankful for his family, especially his mom and dad. He is a peacemaker, an excellent example, and tender hearted boy.


I'm am so very proud of my Jack boy. Love him so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment