Monday, August 20, 2018

FUN

I'm pretty tired of this word.

And I realize it's my own fault. Entirely my own fault. And I don't usually admit to things like this, so this is a pretty big deal.

But, I don't like staying home because when we do, they fight, more than usual. Or make messes, and fight about cleaning it up. Or they want to watch TV constantly, and I have to fight with them about how it's ruining their brains.

So I take them places in order to have fun.

Painstaking, exhausting amounts of fun.

But when they ask me, first thing when the wake up, "What are we doing today that's fun," or when they are saying prayers at night, "Please bless us to have a fun day tomorrow," or when being tucked into bed, "What are we doing tomorrow that is so fun mommy," then I want to just scream.

So, yeah. It's my own fault. This need to constantly have fun.

Just one full week of summer is left, so I'll hang in there. Then mommy gets to have her own wild and crazy amounts of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment