Monday, July 11, 2016

"Rowye Powyeees"

This morning while I was watering the grass, Afton discovered some rollie pollies. (How do you spell that by the way?) 
Jocelyn came running with such excitement, "Ooooh awesuuuum. Rowye Powyeees." 
Jack hopped off of his bike like he was ghost riding his whip, "Let me see. I want some!"

Afton - "Can we please eat outside with our new pets?"
Jocelyn - "Rowye Powyeees. Breakfast please momma?"
Jack - "We will be so careful not to eat them."
Jocelyn - "Yeah, uh huh. No eat the rowye powyeees. Just eat Elsa surrreeal."


They played with these little bugs for 45 minutes without arguing, fighting, slapping, punching, you get my point right... they played nice! 

Jack even set up a race for them. 
He was disappointed when they didn't oblige to his requests, "Ready. Set. GO!"
This is Chestnut.

They even chose to write about them for their daily writing, without complaint, I'd like to add. 

Those tiny little bugs gross me out, but my babies loved them so that is all that matters right. 
Until, they wanted to bring them in the house. Ummmmmm, no!
There aren't any pictures of Jocelyn holding them because she would freak out if they touched her, or smash them like Lenny in Of Mice and Men. She sure loved them though.
"Rowye Powyees my bes frennn."

No comments:

Post a Comment