Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Family Pictures Summer 2016

I know what you are thinking. Didn't you just take family pictures last week? NO! Jerk. We didn't. We took them in October 2015, so get it straight. :)

But we needed to have an updated Jones Family picture for my mom, since the last one was a week before Jack's face was eaten (@ 17 months old) and this was her Mother's Day present from us. Thanks Allison for helping us make that happen, again. 

I learned & was reminded of a few things from this little photo session.

1. My mom will always be there to fix me, no matter what. 
And to tell me how much she hates my shoes. Every pair of shoes I own, she hates. 







2. Hands down the hardest thing in the world is to get all of the children, along with Grandma Jones, to smile at the camera simultaneously. 
Even harder than trying any of these jobs on this list.



3. Afton only seems to have a genuine, not forced or strained smile if her hand is on her hip in this oh-so-fabulous pose. Don't believe me? Look through all these pictures again. :)







4. Jocelyn could quite possibly get away with murder one day. She is stinking cute. 


5. Afton, no matter the age will be beautiful, inside and out, and not afraid to let you know it.


6. Jack will always be cautious and thoughtful, yet adventurous when he sees fit. 




7. The older I get, I see my mom and brother looking more and more alike, when I always thought he looked similar to my Dad in his younger years. I always have had my Daddy's features, except for my mom's ears. Which she likes to remind me to hide. :)



8. Jocelyn can be enticed to do anything if it involves gum.


9. Retaking this cheesy pose we took way back when we were first married, still looks cheesy even almost 13 years later. 


But that little girl sure makes it look cute!



10. Afton looks adopted when she is with Jocelyn and her cute girl cousins. 


I love my family. Not just my little one,
but my ENTIRE FAMILY. 






No comments:

Post a Comment