Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cinco de Mayo Guacamole

My boy likes to help in the kitchen.  He even made us dinner a few weeks ago (bean burritos with cheese and salsa). He helped with it all - cooking/flipping the tortillas, stirring the beans, adding some spices, folding the perfect burrito to be "just right and tight," and even setting the table. He was very proud of himself, and so was I.  He did a great job. 

I want to continue to his love for being in the kitchen with me as much as I can, for as long as I can. Everybody loves a man who can cook.  Especially a cute little man with gorgeous eyelashes and no front teeth!

Today, we stuck with simple homemade guacamole in celebration of Cinco de Mayo.

He asked for his chef hat, blue knife, and instructions. Then, he was ready to cook.


I baked some taquitos, melted some cheese on top,  poured some salsa, and enjoyed our super easy Cinco de Mayo lunch while watching Book of Life (such a cute movie!)

Love this little boy of mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment