Monday, January 20, 2014

Making Faces

I needed something to do with my babies. I didn't want to get out a million toys, because then I have to fight them later to clean them up. I didn't want to watch a show/movie because I'm sure they've exceeded what is recommended in one's entire lifetime, while I've been on bed rest.

So, what can we do? Let's make some faces.

Materials:
Old Ragu cardboard box ready to be recycled
Markers
Scissors
****Yarn, glue, & glitter would have been fun too, but I didn't want to get up to just have an even bigger mess to also pick up later (I'm a lazy mom, I know.)

For something so simple & silly, they had a lot of fun. I really liked when they sat in their chairs and had a conversation in crazy voices while talking behind their giant head masks. I missed getting a picture of it because I was laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment