Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lee Canyon

My girl was pretty adamant about going to the mountain while daddy was on Christmas break. She really wanted to go sledding again, which is pretty shocking since last year she ran straight into a tree. (Thanks a lot daddy!)

I demanded that I go just to ensure that daddy didn't kill either of my children this year. He packed up a soccer chair for me to sit on, while they all played on the sleds, and all was well. (A different swing on bed rest.) It was fun to hear the girl scream as she flew down the mountain, "This is the best day EVER!" Totally quoting TANGLED. Jack was yelling, "Let's do this again."

I'm glad they had their daddy home to make sure they had a fun time, especially since I've been able to do nothing fun, except sit on our couch and snuggle (which is fun for me!). He is a good daddy and we are so thankful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment