Monday, July 8, 2013

The Golden Nugget

This little gem, or nugget of gold if you will, in the center of downtown has brought me so many memories. Each one filled with family and many different friends. Some friends who are still here in Vegas and even those who have moved far away. (Tear - I miss you friends.) Today's adventure was with the Jones family and it was no different! An all around golden time!
 We got the new key so we can return at a later date.
Waiting for them to come down.
Waterfall
 Shark Tank & Slide
"That shark in there is GINORMOUS mom. He could eat you if he was really hungry, but I bet he just ate something else. Like a smoothie or something. You know, for his breakfast." - Jack
Jack was very excited to go on the slide. He couldn't wait. He kept asking, "Can we go now? How about now? Alright, now?" He began his journey down the water slide with no fear, sitting on his bottom, huge smile on his face. When I came down after him, it was a different story. He was completely hysterical in my brother's arms saying, "I hate the stupid slide. Stupid slide bonked my head." My brother said he had turned himself completely around and came out face first on his tummy. :(
"Kickin' back, snackin', relaxin' all cool, all shooting some b-ball outside at the pool."
(I hope you got the fresh prince of Bel-Air reference. I may have changed the words a little.)
 Crazy Cousins
Thanks for the invite Jones Family. We had a great time.
 
"It was gold Jerry. Gold!"
(Not quite sure why I am referencing so many sweet 90s shows but hey, why not?)


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment