Monday, May 13, 2013

Disneyland: and People to See!

I am so glad I saw on Pinterest the great idea to bring a cheap little Dollar Store Journal to have the characters sign as you meet them throughout the park. The cheapest one I saw at Disney was $9.95. (Seriously Walt? RIP OFF!) The babies would get so excited whenever they saw a character, that they recognized of course. Afton was much more excited. Jack seemed to not be frightened by the Princesses, because he is a total dude and HE LOOOOOOOOVES the Ladies. However, he was quite terrified, bothered, freaked out by the ones in full costume, such as Donald Duck, Kevin from Up, and Max (No idea who that was.) Well, I have rambled long enough. Check out who we met!

Princesses

 Rapunzel - "Her hair is reeeeeeeal nappy," says Jack!
 
We stood in line to "Meet the Princesses" on the last day we were at the park. It was well worth it. We walked from one corner of a castle to another and met 3 beautiful princesses.
My girl was in heaven. My boy didn't mind it either.
Cinderella had a very squeaky voice. :(
 Ariel- Afton and Jack's Favorite
My girl looks so nervous.
 
 Jack could have scored a kiss from Princess Aurora.
(Her name is as hard to say as the Rural Juror!)

 Merida from Brave!
 Princess Jasmine
My girl was singing "A Whole New World" as we walked home on night 2.
She loved seeing the Aladdin Musical at California Adventure.
 
Not Princesses :)
 Donald Duck - my favorite
Who doesn't love a duck that cusses and gets away with wearing no pants?
 Ummmm, Jack. He began freaking out while in line!
 
 Flick - A Bug's Life
I remember watching this movie at BYU on my fancy purple Apple computer!
 Max - apparently Goofy's son. I am so GLAD we don't have the Disney Channel!
 Kevin from UP! One of our favorite movies!
 DUG!
 and last, but certainly not least, the one and only Buzz Lightyear.
According to my nephew Spenca, if you yell "Andy is coming!" around any of the Toy Story characters, they automatically drop to the floor and play dead, since they are toys and all. Bummer he told us this as we were driving home. Hopefully we can try it out next time.
 
I can't wait to print these pictures and place them next to their autographs in my babies' little DOLLAR STORE books!
 
As much as I hate Disney, we really did have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's pretty impressive! I don't think I've ever met that many characters in one visit.

    ReplyDelete