Monday, April 16, 2018

Not Keventure

I have a nephew. Well, I have 1,700 nephews.

And this nephew loves photography. Well, 345 of them love photography, and they are all really good.

But, this specific nephew of mine has a pretty amazing talent, and he manages to makes me want to more of a wanderlust. He makes Heavenly Father's creations look so magical and enchanting. He finds the natural beauty in all things and I love him for it. I love him for so much more, but I'll make all my other nieces and nephews upset if I keep going on and on about him. So I'll just leave it at this. (Who am I kidding? None of them read my blog, dirty jerks!)

We traveled to a breathtaking place. A place that my sweet nephew had just visited and photographed a few weeks before, and although we were at the same exact place, my photos do not do this place justice. (My Sugars pics were better than mine, but still...) They are definitely not Keventure's quality.
 
But our memories will always be magical and enchanting for us. And we will continue to be more of a wanderlust family with each new adventure we take, with just average pictures to show for it.

My mom survived the hike down and out so that was great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment