Tuesday, November 14, 2017

FERRY Cute Family

Every year I stress about family pictures so I can get our Christmas card made. I want to get it designed, ordered, and ready to be sent at the beginning of December. (I am a bit insane, I know.)

And I keep the pictures to myself, until the Christmas cards have been sent out, because in my head, it's like a special magical surprise for the recipient. I picture you being so happy to open your mailbox, find a card from the Westra family, because it makes all the bills (if you are still not paperless) and junk in the mail just disappear for a moment. It is what you have been waiting all year for, that exact moment. You know the whole angels singing, clouds parting kind of magical experience. HA! (Is this not true?)

Well, whatever. In my mind, it is. (Basically, this is how I feel about opening your Christmas cards. It really does bring me so much joy. Be sure to send them to our new address please!)

But, I decided to share a little cheer earlier this year, by writing this post filled with all of our great pictures, taken by the fabulous Julie Sarchet (another Westra sibling roped into becoming our family photographer). Because we could all use some angels singing and clouds parting, right?

So, you're welcome. 7,000 pictures taken during a 54 minute long ferry ride for your enjoyment. They have yet to be edited for better lighting and what not, but I don't care. I kinda think they are perfect with eyes closed and crazy wind blown hair. (I wish I was tech savvy enough to have angelic music playing as you opened this post. It would make the moment just a bit more magical. You know what I am talking about, I hope.)




























































No comments:

Post a Comment