Monday, January 9, 2017

Impressed

I cut up some pictures from the Ensign and The Friend magazine.


I gave them 5 pages with a line at the top for a title.


I told them they had to work together to put the pictures into any particular collage they wanted. But they had to work together. Their FHE treat was dependent upon this simple, yet important requirement.



He really was happy during this despite what this picture shows. He was just frustrated that Afton told him he spelled pray wrong. 


And Jocelyn needed to have a job as well.


After they finished, I asked them to write why our Heavenly Father has given us these things to help us be happy.

They did all this without fighting or complaining.
 
I was not only impressed with their cooperation and participation, but did you read their answers?

I mean come on... so impressed by my babes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment