Thursday, December 8, 2016

Shapes & Colors

She asks every morning, "Do I has preschool today momma?"
We have missed Preschool class for the last few times they've met and she's been pretty upset about it. 
I'm not as fun as all of her friends in her class, but I try to help her learn a little something, while trying easy fun activities.
I hope the learning sticks as well as her shapes to this page do. Man she loves to use a glue stick.

● The first part of the activity I focused on shape names. She had to name the shape, count the sides, and find the match on the page. 

● To review, I asked her to find that shape and touch it. Then she had to tell me the color. If she got it right, she got to find the matching color of glitter glue to add some "fancy fancy" to it. She was a bit irritated that we didn't have "Bown, Ohwange, and tooquoise gitters."

No comments:

Post a Comment