Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wayne Newton's Horses

A post composed entirely of pictures and quotes.

"Hurry up Jack. We're going to go feed the horses today. That Newton Wayne guy's horses. Finally!" ~ Afton

"Mom, horsees need bruhfest." ~ Jocelyn


"It's important that we get the best looking carrots and apples for the horses. We really want them to be happy. And to like us too." ~ Jack


"So, I think the black one, Flicka, just looked at me and wants my apple. He's probably coming over here in a minute." ~ Jack

"Do these horses not see us? What is the deal?" ~ Afton


"Horseeeeees. Here! Now! Ugh!!!" ~ Jocelyn

"I'm climbing this freaking wall." ~ Afton


"They'll come over now mommy. I just said a prayer." ~ Afton


"I think I'm going to die, it's so hot out here. Is it lunch yet?" (8:37 am) ~ Jack

"Well, apparently these horses would rather starve than have a delicious treat." ~ Jack


"Darn it horsees. No coming to eat my apples. So, I do. Yummy." ~ Jocelyn

"That's it. I don't want a horse anymore. I want a dog again." ~ Afton


"Ugh, this is just the worst." ~ Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment