Wednesday, January 20, 2016

"I just didn't want to waste another Saturday."

I think it's hitting my Sugar. Soon Las Vegas will no longer be our home. We still have no idea where that new home will be, but we're looking forward to the adventure. 

Nevertheless, we still have a lot to do in Vegas before we head out.

Last Saturday he said, "I just don't want to waste another Saturday." 

We went and explored Red Rock National Park. The two trails we played on were Lost Creek, that led to a tiny waterfall and Children's Discovery Trail. Our babies loved hiking, climbing, collecting, and talking. Seriously, they talked the whole time. I'm not complaining, because I know soon enough they will be grumpy, refusing to speak, irritated teenagers that are forced to participate in our family fun. (Ugh. Not looking forward to that.) 

I did have a favorite thing that was said though. Jack said, "Thanks for bringing us here. This is the best day ever. I love you." He's been saying these sweet things a lot lately, and they melt me everytime. 

Basically, this Saturday was not wasted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment