Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back to School!

So I made these printables to help my babies get READY for school on their own. Afton is going to be in 1st grade and Jack in Kindergarten. The hope is that with these reminders, our mornings will be smooth, scream free, and most importantly, tear free.  (I am totally talking about me crying, not my kids.)







However, I just can't figure out how I want them to visually track their personal progress. I want them to see their accomplishments as they have worked hard to complete each of the requirements on the R E A D Y letters. I know, I know. This will take practice and patience. I get it. 

Input would be nice!

My thought is to frame each of these letters and then stick a long metal strip (magnetic) on the wall underneath the frames. I will make picture magnets of both Afton and Jack that they will move along on the metal strip as they complete each task. Hopefully ending each morning at the Letter Y. Help me! I am struggling to fully visualize this one! Does this sound like it would work or should I do hooks that say "Complete/Done/Get off my back MOM!", or something along those lines? 

HELP!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment