Thursday, January 24, 2019

M is for Mom Guilt

Mom guilt is real. 
We've been snuggling, looking through our old Chatbooks from when Afton and Jack were both little like this babe right here.

Fortunately, she's never said anything to me about all the fun activities she sees in pictures that her siblings got to do. But, I freaking think it. I'm the worst. This poor babe has missed out on so much because I've been carting her around to school drop-off, pick-up, Costco, errands, the gym, etc. 
#thirdchildproblems

So to help with my mom guilt, but more just to have some fun time with my little babe, we focused on letter M... which was homework from her preschool teacher. 

We made Mmmmmmmoon Sand.

We Mmmmmmeasured it.



We Mmmmmmushed it. 



We Mmmmmmixed it. 


We Mmmmmmmmolded it. 


We Mmmmmmmmmade Mmmmmmesses.



(Notice the outfit change - mess indeed) 
We watched a show about the Mmmmmmmmoooon.

But most of all, 
we Mmmmmmmmmade Mmmmmmemories. 
Fun time with my cute little babe. 

Mmmmmman, I'm lucky to be her Mmmmom.


No comments:

Post a Comment