Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Just Keep Swimming

Yesterday, I swear I could have checked myself into an insane asylum because my kids had pushed my every nerve. EVERY last NERVE!

But last night, after we had said prayers, I sang to all my babies, and I tucked them into their beds, we each had a little chat. We talked about how tomorrow is a new day, with a fresh start. We talked about how we need to help each other instead of making things more challenging, (because we all miss Daddy.) We talked about how the choices we make, affect not just ourselves, but those around us. But most importantly, I talked about my love for each of them. That love will never fade even though I may want to rip my eyebrows out. I kissed them goodnight and contemplated my own behaviors, and what I needed to do differently as well.



Our little chats worked.

Today, was a great day. I hope tomorrow will be as well, but I know it won't last forever. We all have bad days sometimes, and that's okay.

The important thing to remember is to just keep swimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment