Saturday, March 26, 2016

"Flagogos"

A few years ago, I was a much more ambitious mom. I remember dragging my two babies, at the time, all over the Las Vegas valley to go on an ABC adventure during my Spring Break. We traveled many places, and they remember none of it. Little stinkers.

One place we went to was the Flamingo Hotel for the letter F. I was crazy!


It's my kids spring break and sadly, it has not been quite as awesome as it was a few years ago. It has filled with doctors appointments, errands to take care of, and only a few adventures here and there. I just don't have the energy I once had. Hmmm, I wonder why?

Today, we revisited the Flamingo Hotel. The animals, the scenery, and the experience  was pretty much the same.

"Dista, look. Fishieeeeees!"
"Ooooooh turtos!"


However, there was an extra baby there as part of our family. That explains the lack of energy.  
She loved the "Flagogos."

No comments:

Post a Comment