Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fancy Nancy

My girl was given this precious book as a gift for being the cutest little flower girl (EVER, if I may add) for our dear friend's wedding. Jason and Yvonne King were spot on in making this little girl truly feel special on that memorable day, that wasn't even about her. She still thinks that it was mostly about Yvonne, but then about Afton. Not so much about Jason. :) Funny girl.

This book has been read so many times since being in our home, but Afton has REALLY taken an interest into "doing everything Fancy Nancy does"  lately. She is speaking in French. Decorating parties for her dolls. Creating "divine desserts" for all to enjoy. Making fancy placemats and napkins. She loves it. I love it. Jack loves the treats he gets from it. Grandma likes it, but it's getting frustrated with picking up sprinkles from off the kitchen floor ALL the time. But again, the most important thing is, my girl LOVES it.

It's little things like this I hope my girl will remember from her childhood and carry on with her babies one day. I love my little fancy Nancy!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm glad that gift has had so much longevity! Next time I see her we can get fancy together ;)

    ReplyDelete