Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Fun for my Babies

I got to sneak, with grandma Jones' help of course, to my girl's preschool fall performance. She was the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen. She got a little nervous when it came time to say her line, but I still feel like she rocked it as the 4th pumpkin in the patch. "Let's have some fun!" was her line, and we really did.

They had some fun activities set up for the families to participate in after the performance. Jack was thrilled to be doing something out of the house and something fun, none the less.

I am sad my babies seem to be missing out on so much of the fun fall weather brings since I'm stuck at home. So many friends keep posting pictures of their families at pumpkin patches and corn mazes. My girl looks at them and says, "I remember when we used to do that." Breaks my heart, but we have many years to make memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment