Saturday, July 7, 2018

100 Years

When we moved here, this was all this ward talked about.

"100 years of this, 100 years of that. Blah, blah, blah."

And I didn't quite get the appeal.

I was like, "Come on? It's just a hundred years. What's the big deal?"

But, I get it now. After spending the last 11 months and 2 weeks with these sweet families in this ward and getting to know so many of them, I'm so glad we're here.

Today, I chatted with so many "Old-timers" today about the history of Bremerton and the fun memories they have made through the years. It made me feel all nostalgic.

The people of Bremerton are amazing.

Haven't met one that I don't like yet, and if you know me, that's saying A LOT! A whole freaking lot.

100 Year celebration was a lot of fun and glad we could be here to celebrate with these wonderful people.


Glad I could help in a tiny little way to make this day such a success. So impressed with how it all came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment