Friday, June 14, 2013

My Little Man and Mommy Date

Nothing could be much cuter than having your little boy take you out on a date. He was such a gentleman. We talked about how you hold your date's door open for them, you allow them to go first when sitting down at the table, and always use your best manners. I do realize he in only 2, going on 3, but hopefully he will remember some of these important lessons when he actually starts dating; Needless to say, I am sure we will have many more of these fun nights together, because... I FREAKING WANT THEM! It was so fun to spend time with my boy. (He invited Grandma Jones to go to, because "It's just nice to invite her to have fun too, Mom!" We were glad she got to come have fun with us.)

Dialogue from that night:

"Where should we go for dinner?"
Jack: "Somewhere with hot dogs.
I want you to have hot dogs for our date!"
Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ 
They had corn dogs, which is pretty close to a hot dog.
Jack allowed me to pick my own meal; we discussed how it is important to let the lady decide what she likes.
No one wants someone who tells them what to do, eat, or say.
(Life Lessons being taught baby! Oh yeah!)
 "Just hanging out mom. We will get a table soon."
 "This is the biggest bib I have EVER seen."
 
 "Say cheese Grandma and look at the camera."
 Sucker - for earlier pooping on the potty!
 "Mom, I just LOVE sports. I LOVE basketball,
and soccer ball, and volleyball, and football, and baseball.
I LOVE them all."
"My daddy teached me, Grandma. I CAN DO IT MYSELF."
 
"I want this biggest, bluest one.
When I am bigger, I will ride in this boat."

"Ready, Set, Spike the ball!"
"OK, I'm going to kick the soccer ball and
then score a goal. OK?"  
"Let's just snuggle.
Is that Superman? I LOVE Superman.
Where is Batman?
Who is that Green Dude?"
We ended the night watching a Justice League in our comfy jammies.
 
I had such a fun time with my sweet precious boy. He is just as much of a gentlemen as his Daddy. I CAN definitely wait for him to start dating because, hmmm...   how can I put this so it is clear to everyone...
NO ONE
is good enough for my baby boy.
NO ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment